EUCO #352 EPOXY SYSTEM is a 100% reactive, 2-component material designed as a moisture insensitive adhesive and binder for numerous application needs. This low modulus material is available in a low viscosity (LV), medium miscosity (MV) or GEL consistency. EUCO #352 provides normal working time when bonding concrete at temperatures above 40F (4C)
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- More flexible than high modulus systems to take additional movement
- Excellent adhesive for bonding together concrete, steel, ceramic or wood materials
- Bonds fresh concrete toppings to hardened concrete slabs
- Protects concrete substrates against chemical attack including most acids and caustics
- May be extended with sand or aggregate for thick applications and mortar repairs
- Designed for use at temperatures of 40F (4C) and above
- Bonding toppings
- General adhesive
- Floor and joint repair material
- Non-sag material
- Vertical and overhead coatings
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.