EUCO WELD is an aqueous resin adhesive of a polyvinyl acetate base, for permanently bonding plaster, stucco and concrete to damp or dry concrete and masonry surfaces. EUCO WELD develops minimum bonding strengths considerably in excess of 500 psi (3.4 MPa) and has a performance range of -35F (-37C) to 275F (135C) without bond failure.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Eliminates brown and scratch coats when plastering ceilings and columns
- Film remains flexible and re-wettable up to 24 hours after application
- Can be applied to either damp or dry surfaces
- Bonding the finish plaster coat or stucco to concrete or masonry surfaces
- Bonding agent in the repair of ceiling and wall structures
- May be used to bond new concrete to existing concrete (Note: Do not use EUCO WELD in areas subjected to constant wet conditions such as swimming pools, tank linings, parking areas, etc.)
- Interior and dry applications
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.