EUCO RAPID PATCH is a rapid setting, rapid hardening cementitious material for patching and repair of concrete surfaces. Requiring only the addition of water, EUCO RAPID PATCH is easy to use and can be shaved to conform to the area of placement after initial set. This product is designed to be placed at 1/16" (2 mm) to 2" (50 mm) in depth. A cold weather version, EUCO RAPID PATCH VF, is available for use in temperatures of 35F (2C) to 50F (10C).
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Rapid setting for quick repairs
- Suitable for vertical/overhead applications
- Rapid high early strength for quick turnaround time
- Easy to use one part system
- Shave within 15 minutes of installation
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance
- Minimal downtime due to rapid set
- Can be used in wet areas
- Precast panels
- Concrete piping
- Patching floors
- Walls (formed)
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.