EUCOPATCH is a one part, fast setting, patching and repair material for use on new and existing concrete and masonry surfaces. This product is designed for patching or reconstruction of damaged concrete or masonry; interior or exterior. Spalled or honeycombed walls, columns and foundations; cracked or broken stucco or masonry; precast concrete members, curbs, gutters and pavements may be repaired with EUCOPATCH.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- One component material, ready to use with only the addition of water
- Fast setting with no added chlorides or corrosive accelerators
- Designed for patches from 1/16" (1.5 mm) to 6" (150 mm) in depth
- Easy to use mortar which saves time, labor and excessive forming
- Color is similar to plain concrete
- Curbs and gutters
- Precast panels
- Masonry units
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.