VERTICOAT is a polymer modified cementitious mortar for vertical and overhead concrete and masonry repairs. It sets rapidly to allow quick, easy repairs of concrete surfaces both inside and outside. VERTICOAT is a two component mortar designed for trowel applied repairs.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Fast setting for rapid repairs up to 4" (100 mm) in thickness
- Easy to use as a prepackaged kit
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw cycling and deicing salts
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Excellent bond to sound concrete
- High compressive strengths and bond
- Vertical and overhead patching of scaled and spalled concrete
- Resurfacing of damaged concrete
- Repair of honeycombed surfaces
- Parking structures & bridges
- Retaining walls
- Ceilings and sloped surfaces
- Large placements
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.