DRY PACK GROUT is a natural aggregate, high strength, non-shrink material designed specifically for mixing and placing at a damp pack consistency. When mixed with a minimum of water, it can be placed into voids and spaces where forming or containment of self-leveling grouts is not possible or desirable.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Extremely cohesive at damp pack consistency
- Non-staining and similar to concrete in appearance
- Contains no chloride based or corrosive ingredients
- High compressive strengths for maximum bearing capability
- Non-shrink for long term support
- Structural baseplates
- Equipment and machinery
- Anchor bolts
- Precast elements
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.