EUCO CABLE GROUT PTX is designed to produce a pumpable, non-shrink, high strength grout. It provides corrosion protection for steel cables, anchorages and rods. EUCO CABLE GROUT PTX is extremely flowable, and cured grout is similar in appearance to concrete. This material can be used to repair previously grouted cables.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Easy to pump or pour
- Non-shrink performance provides excellent bearing
- Flowable and self-leveling
- High strength
- Appearance of plain concrete
- Pumpable for a minimum of 2 hours @ 90F with no loss in flow
- Aggregate free- easier on pumping equipment
- Usable with any pumping equipment
- Pretensioned/post-tensioned cables and rods
- Post-tensioned ducts
- Precast wall panels
- Cable anchor plates
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.