HI-FLOW METALLIC GROUT is specially designed for use where high tolerance, high strength and high fluidity are required. It is formulated as a metallic aggregate system with a shrinkage-compensating binder. It is highly flowable without sacrificing strength or performance capabilities and is formulated to provide consistent and exacting performance.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Reinforced with metallic aggregate for extra heavy-duty service conditions
- Highly fluid and extremely placeable for easy field use
- High strengh for maximum load bearing
- Non-shrink with minimum positive expansion for high-tolerance performance
- Non-bleeding and non-segregating at a fluid consistency
- Does not contain any chlorides or additives which may contribute to corrosion of base structure
- Total shrinkage compensation which provides a maximum bearing surface for the greatest overall support
- Rapid strength gain to minimize turnaround time for equipment regrouts
- Excellent working time at high ambient temperatures
- Heavy duty grouting of machinery and equipment
- Structural columns
- Crane rails
- Bridge seats
- Bearing plates
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.