E3-F high flow epoxy grout is the preformance standard for flowable epoxy grouts. A special resin and hardener formulation plus a proprietary aggregate filler allows E3-F to travel through a standard grout box in less than a minute. Designed with excellent engineering properties, this product provides high bearing and ease of placeability. E3-F was specially designed for applications involving the grouting of large plates and narrow configurations.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Fast return to service
- User friendly placing characteristics
- Excellent bond, machinery to foundation
- Maximum possible bearing
- High chemical resistance
- Exceptional strengths including flexural and tensile
- Large or wide plates requiring precision grouting
- Machinery, equipment or structural elements needing maximum bearing support
- Rail grouting, keyways and inverted baseplates
- Narrow clearance situations including anchor bolts
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.