EUCO #456 MORTAR is a trowel applied epoxy mortar system designed to surface and resurface floor slabs of all types. Worn and damaged floors can be restored to a uniform, high strength, wear resistant surface with the use of EUCO #456 MORTAR. Because EUCO #456 MORTAR is resistant to many commonly found chemicals, it is an excellent choice for protection against splash and spill chemical attack in combination with tough floor wear.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Easy to use 3 part system
- Suitable for 1/8" (3 mm) to 2" (50 mm) thicknesses
- Quick cure formula minimizes plant down time
- Resistant to wear and abrasion from vehicular traffic
- Good for both new and old concrete
- High bond and flexural strength for impact resistance
- Solvent free and V.O.C. compliant 100% solids
- Resistant to common chemicals for dependable protection of concrete
- Can be installed with a non-slip surface
- High aggregate loading for thermal stability
- Heat resistant up to 220F (104C)
- Approved for use by the U.S.D.A.
- Industrial floors
- Machine shops
- Food processing & rendering plants
- Secondary chemical containment areas
- Common chemical processors
- High traffic aisleways
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.