EUCO #456S MORTAR is an epoxy repair material for use where exceptional strength and toughness are needed. It consists of a two component epoxy resin system and a specially processed graded iron aggregate. EUCO #456S MORTAR has excellent adhesion and provides maximum abrasion and impact resistance on floors with extra heavy duty traffic.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- The most durable topping available for high impact and abrasion conditions
- Fast and economical repair system
- Excellent bonding to most construction materials
- Extremely high early strengths
- Solvent free and V.O.C. compliant-100% solids
- Floor joint repairs
- Floor overlays
- New installations to armor floor surfaces
- Floor areas subject to cutting from steel flanges
- High impact and manipulating areas in steel mills
- Patching metallic floors
- Areas needing superior abrasion resistance
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.