EUCOPOXY TUFCOAT DBS TROWEL OVERLAY MORTAR is a trowel applied epoxy mortar system designed to resurface floor slabs of all types. Worn and damaged floors can be restored to a uniform, high strength, wear resistant surface with the use of EUCOPOXY TUFCOAT DBS TROWEL OVERLAY MORTAR. Because it is resistant to many commonly found chemicals, it is an excellent choice for protection against splash and spill chemical attack in combination with tough floor wear.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Easy to use 3 part system
- Suitable for 1/8" (3 mm) to 2" (50 mm) thicknesses
- Quick cure formula minimizes plant down time
- Solvent free and V.O.C. compliant 100% solids
- Resistant to wear and abrasion from vehicular traffic
- Can be applied with a non-slip surface
- Good for both new and old concrete
- Resistant to common chemicals
- High aggregate loading for thermal stability
- High bond and flexural strength for impact resistance
- Industrial floors
- Machine shops
- Food processing plants
- Locker rooms
- Secondary chemical containment areas
- Common chemical processors
- High traffic aisleways
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.