EUCO-SPEED MP is a rapid setting, very rapid hardening magnesium phosphate material for patching and repair of concrete and masonry surfaces. EUCO-SPEED MP requires only the addition of water and can be installed with standard tools, equipment and procedures. It bonds tenaciously to properly prepared concrete and provides a durable patch which is resistant to freeze/thaw cycling and deicing salts. For temperatures above 85F (29C), EUCO-SPEED MP Hot Weather should be used. For large placements use EUCO-SPEED MP HOT WEATHER extended with pea gravel.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Rapid setting for quick repairs in less than one hour
- Extremely high early strength for quick turnaround time
- Easy to use one part system
- Durable under freeze/thaw cycling and salt exposure
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Versatility in thickness from 1/2" (13 mm) to 8" (203 mm) when extended with aggregate
- Sets quickly on cold concrete
- May be placed and cured at 0F (-17C)
- Bridge decks
- Parking garages
- Walls (formed)
- Marine structures
- Joint repairs
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.