FLEX-CON is a water dispersion of an architectural grade acrylic latex specifically designed for modifying portland cement compositions. Mortar modified with FLEX-CON has improved physical strength, and superior adhesion to old concrete, masonry, brick, and many other surfaces.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Easy to use
- Improves bond strength
- Increases durability under freeze/thaw cycling
- Reduces cracking through increased mortar flexural strength
- Increases mortar wear resistance under rubber wheeled traffic
- Increases mortar tensile strength
- Repair mortar offers greater impact resistance
- Admixture for toppings, patches and leveling courses
- Thin sets, terrazzo, stucco and bond coats
- Repairs utilizing spray or fill coats
- General reconstruction work
- Repairs to precast structural members
- Architectural panels, bridge decks and highway repairs
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.