SBR LATEX is a carboxylated styrene butadiene copolymer latex admixture that is designed as an integral adhesive for cement bond coats, mortars and concrete to improve bond strength and chemical resistance.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Improves bond strength to hardened concrete
- Increases durability under freeze/thaw cycling
- Resistant to deicing salts
- Reduces cracking through increased mortar flexural strength
- Increases mortar wear resistance under rubber wheeled traffic
- Increases mortar tensile strength
- Toppings, patches and leveling courses
- Thin sets, terrazzo, stucco and bonding coats
- General reconstruction work and latex modified overlays
- Bridge decks, highways and parking decks
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.