EUCOCRETE is a versatile, one part, microsilica modified, patching and repair compound for repair projects of all types. Requiring only the addition of water, EUCOCRETE is a high strength material which is easy to use with an extended working time for ease of placement. It is similar in appearance to concrete and is suitable for use as a topping, patching mortar or repair material on horizontal surfaces.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Microsilica modified for high strength
- Premixed with pea gravel, ready-to-use
- Low permeability with excellent freeze/thaw resistance
- Long working time
- Suitable for application from 1"-6" (25.4 mm-152.4 mm)
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications
- Suitable for "form and pour" repairs
- Parking decks
- Floor toppings
- Joint repairs
- Equipment bases
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.