THIN-TOP SUPREME is a latex and microsilica modified cementitious mortar designed for use as a floor or deck topping at thicknesses of 1/16" to 3/8" (1.6 mm to 10 mm). This product is a one part formula which incorporates powder latex technology. It provides excellent durability under freeze/thaw cycling as well as protection against ingress by water and deicing salts. THIN-TOP SUPREME offers normal set times and a mid range slump for easy workability.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Provides a strong, wear-resistant thin overlay
- Excellent durability under freeze/thaw cycling
- Resists penetration of water and deicing salts for good substrate protection
- Excellent bond to concrete and steel
- Easy to use one part system
- Suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Consistent working time in cold & hot weather
- Parking decks
- Marine structures
- Curbs and gutters
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.