CONCRETE COAT is a polymer modified cementitious mortar designed for use as a concrete repair mortar at thicknesses of 1/2" -2" (13 mm -50 mm). It is formulated to incorporate liquid latex technology, which provides excellent durability under freeze/thaw cycling as well as reducing ingress by water and deicing salts. CONCRETE COAT is easy to work with at a high slump consistency and provides a fast setting abrasion resistant patch.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Provides a strong, wear resistant patch
- Excellent durability under freeze/thaw cycling
- Resists penetration of water and deicing salts for good substrate protection
- Excellent bond to properly prepared sound concrete
- Easy to use two part system
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- High slump formula for easy handling
- Parking decks
- Curbs and gutters
- Pavements & walkways
- Marine structures
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.