THIN COAT is a latex modified cementitious product designed for use as a concrete repair mortar at thicknesses of up to 1/2" (13 mm). It is formulated to incorporate liquid latex technology, which provides excellent durability under freeze/thaw cycling as well as protection against ingress by water and deicing salts. THIN COAT is easy to work with at a high slump consistency and provides a fast setting abrasion resistant repair.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Provides a strong, wear resistant patch
- Excellent durability under freeze/thaw cycling
- Resists penetration of water and deicing salts for good substrate protection
- Excellent bond to properly prepared sound concrete
- Easy to use two part system
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Parking decks
- Curbs and gutters
- Marine structures
- Pavements and walkways
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.