EUCOSLIP VOX is a concrete form coat consisting of a blend of proprietary vegetable oils and mineral oil. EUCOSLIP VOX is suitable for use with many types of concrete forms including wood, steel and aluminum formliner of fiberglass and PVC.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Can be applied in sub-freezing or very hot temperatures
- Does not cause efflorescence
- Reduces imperfections on hardened surface
- Free of waxes and silicones
- Preserves wood forms
- Economical to use
- Form release for metal, wood, plastic and fiberglass forms
- Concrete molds, overlaid plywood and fiberglass
- Equipment maintenance-scoots, bucket hoists and paving machines
- Aluminum and steel windows
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.