EUCOBAR is designed to be used as an evaporation retardant on concrete flatwork of all types. When sprayed over fresh concrete, EUCOBAR forms a thin, continuous film which prevents rapid moisture loss from the concrete surface. It is easy to use requiring only the addition of water before spray application. EUCOBAR is especially effective when concreting operations must be performed in direct sun, wind, high temperatures, or low relative humidity.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Holds in surface moisture on concrete floors, slabs, and pavements
- Helps prevent plastic shrinkage cracking
- Easy and economical to use
- Helps eliminate crusting caused by loss of surface moisture
- Useful as a finishing aid during troweling operations
- Water based for total compatibility with fresh concrete
- Excellent for both interior and exterior flatwork
- Will not effect adhesion of curing compound or other floor treatments
- Plain concrete toppings
- Dry shake floors including all SURFLEX AND EUCO-PLATE formulations
- Specialty iron toppings including SUPER EUCO-TOP
- Parking decks and ramps
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.