EUCO 800 is a two component, 100% solids semi-rigid epoxy for filling contraction (control) and construction joints in industrial concrete floors. This product is designed with greater elongation properties, which may reduce the expected separation between joint filler and concrete when the joint filler is installed with significant concrete shrinkage still to occur. This joint filler supports the joint edges and reduces spalling of the edges caused by wheel traffic.
EUCO 800 has been designed for use in compliance with ACI 302, Section 4.10 recommendations for epoxy joint fillers used in sawcut/control joints. This product also protects against water intrusion in the joint and provides satisfactory bond to the concrete.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Semi-rigid formula improves performance where slight movement is expected
- Extended pot life for longer working time in war weather and for larger jobs
- V.O.C. compliant - 100% solids system
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Available in selected color formulations for use with colored dry shake floor hardeners
- Interior applications
- Concrete construction & control joints
- Crack filler repair for old floors
- Industrial and commercial floors
- Formulated for ACI-302 Class 6,7,8 and 9
- Excellent wear and durability
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.