Euco QWIKjoint 200 is a fast setting, semi-rigid polyurea used for filling control and construction joints in industrial concrete floors. Euco QWIKjoint 200 represents a new generation of polyurea technology with features and benefits unlike any other polyurea joint filler on the market. Among these benefits are a super fast set time and an extended shave time.
Euco QWIKjoint 200 can be shaved immediately after placement or up to 24 hours later. It supports and protects joint edges from heavy loads and wheel traffic, reducing spalling fo the joint edges.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Fast setting formula reduces downtime
- Large shave time window allows for greater flexibility in scheduling joint filling operations
- No bubbles-no foamling
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Suitable for filling cracks in older floors to reduce the rate of joint deterioration
- Less moisture sensitive than standard polyureas Will cure in temperatures as low as minus 20F (29C)
- Concrete construction and control joints
- Crack repair for old floors
- Industrial and commercial floors
- Freezer floors
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.