EUCOLASTIC I is a one part urethane sealant for sealing and protecting moving joints of all types.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Available in both gun grade (non-sag) and pourable for universal applications
- Ultraviolet stable for outdoor use
- Remains adhesively and cohesively bonded during temperature cyclic movement
- Passes accelerated weathering test for suitability in harsh environments
- Concrete construction & control joints
- Precast concrete member
- Masonry units
- Window perimeters
- Interior and exterior applications
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.