EUCOPOXY INJECTION RESIN is a 100% reactive, two component material designed as a moisture insensitive adhesive for numerous injection and sealing needs. This high modulus material is formulated as a super low viscosity for ease of use in penetrating deep into thin cracks.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Excellent adhesive for pressure injection of fine cracks
- Moisture insensitive for bond to dry or damp surfaces
- Provides a tough, weather resistant seal for porous concrete
- Penetrates deep into concrete cracks and fissures
- Formulated in a 2 to 1 mixing ratio for use with most injection equipment
- Permanent bonding of structural damage
- Parking structures
- Bridge structures
- Marine structures
- Retaining walls
- Earthquake damage
- Vertical and overhead applications
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.