WEATHER-GUARD is a siloxane based penetrating sealer designed specifically for the treatment of masonry materials and concrete surfaces. WEATHER-GUARD protects concrete and masonry surfaces from the effects of exterior exposure and weathering. WEATHER-GUARD penetrates deep into the surface pores and reacts chemically to provide a durable, long lasting barrier against water and salt intrusion. This guard of defense can substantially reduce the damaging effects of freeze/thaw cycling, precipitation, acid rain, efflorescence, and dust/dirt degradation.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Deep penetrating pore action for long lasting protection
- Preserves a natural appearance without membrane build-up
- Provides a highly efficient barrier to water and salt ingress
- Allows concrete and masonry surfaces to maintain breathability while providing high repellency characteristics
- Easy to use requiring only low pressure spraying equipment or brushes and rollers
- Economical to use because of its durability over many years
- Concrete and masonry block
- Natural stone
- Brick facings
- Precast concrete
- Clay brick
- Exposed aggregate
- Chimney columns
- Architectural concrete
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.