REZ-SEAL is an acrylic copolymer that cures concrete and provides a protective coating for interior and exterior concrete including terrazzo surfaces. It bonds tenaciously to concrete forming an inert, impervious film that is resistant to the alkali from fresh cement, salts and many construction stains. It seals the top surface of a floor making it resistant to the penetration of dirt and staining materials.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Provides a transparent curing film for new concrete
- Seals all concrete surfaces providing a glossy appearance and easier clean-up
- Hardens new concrete by promoting a proper cure for improved abrasion resistance
- Dustproofs concrete with tough durable film
- Compatible with many line striping paints, mastics and resilient floor coverings (see precautions/limitations)
- Industrial floor slabs
- Exterior pavements
- Walls and columns
- Concrete toppings
- Interior and exterior concrete surfaces
- Parking garages
- Dry shake floors
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.