KUREZ DR VOX is a reduced odor, liquid membrane forming curing compound formulated from hydrocarbon resins. The membrane coating provides an excellent initial cure for concrete, then begins to chemically break down after approximately 4 weeks.
KUREZ DR VOX will eventually wear off the surface completely after the curing cycle is complete. Usually this takes an additional 3 to 4 weeks under normal traffic and weathering conditions. If the concrete is protected and receives minimal traffic, dissipation time is substantially longer.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Use of this product ensures proper curing resulting in stronger, more wear resistant concrete
- Helps to minimize dusting
- Breaks down quickly to allow subsequent application of floor coverings
- Quickly and easily applied by spray application
- Interior and exterior concrete
- Concrete that will later receive a covering or coating
- Where a long term membrane film is not desired on the concrete surface
- Note: Product may discolor when exposed to sunlight
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.