KUREZ VOX WHITE PIGMENTED is a water based liquid membrane forming curing compound for new concrete requiring a reflective curing membrane. The membrane allows the concrete to retain sufficient water in order to achieve the designed strength while providing reflectivity to minimize heat build-up in direct sun. It is 100% free of all volatile organic compounds.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Forms an efficient moisture barrier for optimum curing of concrete
- Helps harden concrete through the promotion of proper cement hydration
- Suitable replacement for solvent based cures where fumes are objectionable
- Designed primarily for exterior applications where reflectivity is needed
- Absolutely free of volatile organic compounds
- Exterior paving
- Walls, columns and jersey barriers
- Residential concrete
- Sidewalks, curbs and gutters
- Bridge decks and parapet walls
- Commercial concrete
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.