EUCO DIAMOND HARD sealer is a proprietary blend of siliconate polymers which penetrate concrete surfaces providing an increase in abrasion resistance and a reduction in the surface absorption of liquids. The product reacts with elements in the concrete surface to impart a low sheen which enhances the appearance of the concrete surface. EUCO DIAMOND HARD is water based and V.O.C. compliant. It generally dries tack free in 2 to 4 hours at 70 F (21 C) @ 50% RH.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Reduces porosity and increases hardness of the concrete surface
- V.O.C. compliant
- Resists penetration of oil and many chemicals
- Minimizes tire marks and enables them to be more easily removed
- Equipment can be cleaned with water
- Can be applied to fresh, new or existing concrete
- Low sheen enhances the appearance of concrete surface Will not blush
- Compatible with bond breakers for tilt-up projects
- Interior and exterior
- Warehouse floors
- Commercial floors
- Manufacturing plants
- Residential garages and basements
- Distribution centers
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.