EUCOSIL is a sprayable sodium silicate based compound for surface application to harden, seal and dustproof concrete. It can be used on all new concrete surfaces whether fresh or already cured and can be used on older, dusting concrete surfaces.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Seals, hardens and dustproofs in one operation
- No solvent vapors when applying
- Mortar and concrete can be easily removed from a EUCOSIL treated floor
- Resists penetration of oil and chemicals and deteriorating actions of salts
- Equipment can be cleaned with water
- Can be tiled over
- NOTE: Improved stain resistance can be achieved with EUCO DIAMOND HARD
- Interior and exterior horizontal concrete
- Educational and medical facilities
- Office and multi-residential buildings
- Warehouse floors
- Food storage areas EUCOSIL is often used to cure concrete
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.