EUCO-GUARD 100 is a deep penetrating liquid designed to protect concrete structures, decks, pavements and surfaces against the adverse effects of deicing salts, moisture, weathering and freeze damage. EUCO-GUARD 100 reacts chemically with the concrete to provide a highly effective chloride screen and water barrier. In addition to its ease of application, EUCO-GUARD 100 has the added versatility to be used on both new and old concrete surfaces. If a higher solids material is required, use EUCO-GUARD 200 (20% solids).
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Provides an efficient, continuous chloride barrier
- Blocks pores and capillaries for outstanding water repellency
- May be applied to new, cured concrete or old concrete
- Extremely high alkali resistance
- Dries to tack-free and skid-resistant surface
- Suitable for use over dry or damp (not saturated) concrete
- Full protection in one treatment, but may be reapplied later at any time
- Provides a low cost protection system over the life of a structure
- Protects reinforcing steel against the corrosive effects of surface absorbed chlorides and moisture
- Renders new concrete virtually free of surface scaling
- Retards deterioration of existing, distressed structures
- Parking structures
- Lane barriers
- Marine platforms
- Auto/truck repair bays
- Exterior concrete surfaces
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.