EUCO-GUARD VOX is a V.O.C. compliant deep penetrating liquid sealer designed to protect concrete surfaces, decks, pavements and surfaces against adverse effects of deicing salts, moisture, weathering and freeze damage. EUCO-GUARD VOX reacts chemically with the concrete to provide a highly effective chloride screen and water barrier. EUCO-GUARD VOX is provided as a concentrate which is easily mixed with potable water at the job site and applied to both new and old concrete surfaces.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- V.O.C. compliant
- Provides an efficient, continuous barrier to chloride ions
- Reacts in pores and capillaries to create a hydrophobic surface which repels water
- May be applied to new, cured concrete or old concrete
- Excellent alkali resistance
- Suitable for use over dry concrete
- Easily job site diluted with potable water for easy application.
- Diluted material must be used within 3 hours
- Provides a low cost protection system that can extend the life of a structure
- Protects reinforcing steel against the corrosive effects of surface chlorides and surface moisture
- Renders new concrete virtually free of surface scaling
- Decreases the surface absorption of water
- Retards deterioration of existing, distressed structures
- Can be used on vertical surfaces
- Parking structures
- Lane barriers
- Marine platforms
- Auto/truck repair bays
- Driveways and sidewalks
- Interior/exterior concrete
- Seals brick and masonry
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.