CONCRETE BLASTER is a unique liquid which has the ability to remove hardened, built-up concrete from tools and equipment. It is designed to eliminate the need for sand blasting, bushhammering and jack-hammering hardened concrete from equipment. CONCRETE BLASTER has the distinct advantages of being biodegradable, non-hazardous and non-corrosive.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Ready to use - no mixing required
- Bio-degradable - used material need not be recycled
- Non-hazardous - easier to handle than conventional cleaning acids
- Non-corrosive - will not harm paint, rubber or chrome when used according to directions
- Reduces the related costs of sand blasting and chip-hammering
- Reduces labor costs and equipment damage normally associated with removing built-up, hardened concrete
- Ready mix trucks
- Concrete forms
- Concrete and mortar mixers
- Other concrete placing equipment
- Transport buggies
- Troweling machines
- Precast forms
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.