SUPER REZ-SEAL is a high solids acrylic copolymer that cures concrete and provides a protective membrane for interior and exterior concrete including terrazzo surfaces. It bonds tenaciously to concrete forming an inert film that is resistant to the alkali from fresh cement, salts and many construction stains. It seals the top surface of a floor making it highly resistant to the penetration of dirt and staining materials.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- High solids content for increased curing efficiency
- Provides a transparent curing film for new concrete
- Seals all concrete surfaces - old or new - providing glossy appearance and easier clean-up
- Hardens new concrete by promoting a proper cure for improved abrasion resistance
- Dustproofs concrete with tough durable film
- Higher coverage rates than with standard solids formulas
- Industrial floor slabs
- Driveways and sidewalks
- Walls and columns
- Concrete floor toppings
- Interior and exterior concrete surfaces
- Parking garages
- Dry shake floors
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.