KUREZ W VOX is a low odor, water based liquid membrane forming curing compound for new concrete. The membrane allows the concrete to retain sufficient moisture in order to achieve the designed strength, and exceeds ASTM specifications. It is 100% free of all volatile organic compounds.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Forms an efficient moisture barrier for optimum curing of concrete
- Helps harden concrete through the promotion of proper cement hydration Suitable replacement for solvent based cures where fumes are objectionable
- Designed for interior or exterior applications
- Absolutely free of volatile organic components
- Exterior paving
- Walls and columns
- Sidewalks, curbs and gutters
- Interior and exterior concrete
- Decks and parapet walls
- Residential concrete
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.