EUCOPOXY TUFCOAT VOX is a two-component, water-based, low-odor, epoxy-polyamide coating. It acts as a tough, abrasion-resistant membrane that withstands wear and chemical attack in a variety of applications. EUCOPOXY TUFCOAT VOX should be used in many areas where a solvent-based product is not permitted. EUCOPOXY TUFCOAT VOX comes in a variety of colors and provides a semi-gloss finish. This coating may be used as a primer for many of the other products in the EUCOPOXY TUFCOAT family.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Water-based, does not release objectionable solvent odors
- Provides excellent wear under traffic
- Excellent resistance to a variety of chemicals
- Hardens to a semi-gloss finish
- Easy to apply with standard equipment
- Can be applied as a nonslip floor finish
- Available in a variety of colors
- No separate primer-use as a two-coat material
- Food processing plants
- Warehouse floors
- Chemical plants
- Manufacturing plants
- Auto/truck repair bays
- Aisleways and docks
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.