EUCOTHANE is a two-component catalyzed aliphatic polyester-polyurethane floor coating with outstanding resistance to abrasion and chemical attack. This premium coating has excellent flexibility, ultra-violet color stability and weathering characteristics. EUCOTHANE comes in a variety of colors and will provide a high-gloss finish. It is an ideal topcoat over most epoxy coatings and toppings.
EUCOTHANE VOX is a V.O.C. compliant version which offers the same chemical and wear resistant properties.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and impact
- Hardens to a high-gloss finish
- Easy to apply with standard equipment
- Available in a variety of colors
- Provides an excellent finish coat for most epoxy coatings
- Can be applied as a nonslip floor finish
- Manufacturing plants
- Chemical plants
- Auto/truck repair bays
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.