SUPER FLOW-TOP is a free flowing, self-leveling compound specially designed for easy application over concrete floors as an underlayment for subsequent placement of floor coverings. It is suitable for use as a repair and leveling course and may be applied at thicknesses from featheredge to 1" (25 mm). SUPER FLO-TOP is a one part system requiring only the addition of water for mixing.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Flowable consistency for self-leveling application
- Pumpable through standard equipment
- Self-leveling for smooth, flat floors
- Minimal shrinkage for outstanding resistance to cracking
- High early strength for early turnaround
- Excellent bond strength for a composite floor section
- Excellent self-healing properties
- Extended open time
- Interior or exterior* (see precautions/limitations) sound concrete surfaces
- Unlevel floors
- Repair of old, warn concrete
- Old floors with cut back adhesive
- Light duty wearing surface
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.