Watson Bowman Acme
Wabo Grout 100 is a non-catalyzed, multi-purpose construction grout containing mineral aggregate. This Portland cement-based product is designed to meet all of the performance requirements of the Corps of Engineers Specification CRD C 621-89, Grade C at a flowable or plastic consistency.
- Backfilling expansion joint blockouts for interior applications
- Anchoring bolts, reinforcing bars, roadway dowels
- Infill of Wabo SeismicPan joint systems
- General construction applications
- Free of inorganic accelerators, including chlorides or other salts detrimental to reinforcing steel
- Color similar to concrete after curing
- Can be extended with clean, well-graded coarse aggregate to fill large voids without additional mix water
- Hardens free of bleeding when placed at a plastic or flowable consistency and when ambient temperatures are 50 F (10 C) and above
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.