EUCO # 620 EPOXY SYSTEM is a 100% reactive, 2-component material designed as a moisture insensitive adhesive and binder for numerous application needs. This high modulus material is available in a low viscosity (LV), medium viscosity (MV) or GEL consistency. EUCO # 620 provides faster cure time when bonding concrete at temperatures of 33F (1C) to 60F (16C).
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Rapid strength gain at low ambient temperatures
- Excellent adhesive for bonding together concrete, steel, ceramic or wood materials
- Anchors bolts, dowels, and pins
- Bonds fresh concrete toppings to hardened concrete slabs
- Forms a tough, wear and chemical resistant coating for industrial floor slabs
- May be extended with sand or aggregate for thick applications and mortar repairs
- High early strengths at normal ambient temperatures
- Bonding toppings
- General adhesive
- Floor and joint repairs materials
- Non-sag material
- Vertical and overhead coatings
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.