EUCO 700 is a two component, semi-rigid epoxy for filling control and construction joints in industrial concrete floors. This product supports the joint edges and reduces spalling of the edges caused by wheel traffic. EUCO 700 has been designed for use in compliance with ACI 302, Section 4.10 recommendations for epoxy joint filler used in sawcut/control joints.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Semi-rigid formula that allows for limited temperature and humidity movement of concrete
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Available in several formulations for widest practical applications
- Suitable for filling cracks in older floors to reduce the rate of deterioration
- Available in selected color formulations for use with colored dry shake floor hardeners
- Concrete construction & control joints
- Crack filler repair for old floors
- Industrial and commercial floors
- Interior applications
Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this product information. However, Marbri does not make any claim on the accuracy of the information provided. For up to date specifications and product information, please visit this supplier's website.
To order this product, please contact us.